I know what the local pet hospital is trying to say with this statement, but there must still be a better way to say “we accept emergency cases” without giving off the impression that you’re rubbing your hands in glee and saying, “oh, goody, goody, goody! Here come emergencies! Welcome, emergencies! Welcome!”
On This Day
- 2016: Shovelling Snow
- 2010: Bad to the Bone (Skulduggery Pleasant's 'Scepter of the Ancients' Reviewed)
- 2009: Coraline, the movie, reviewed.
- 2008: In Which I Sing the Praises of My Webhost
- 2006: Proud Parenthood Moments
- 2004: Can You See Me?
- 2003: Protest is Good for You
- 2002: Biography of the Murry-O'Keefe Family, from 1956-2001