I’ve been doing a number of things that have kept me away from this blog.
- I drove/bussed/walked the entire length of Dundas Street, for an upcoming blog series that follows up my Yonge Street trip.
- I added more material to Transit Toronto, including new route histories (thanks Jeffrey! Thanks Pete!)
- I’ve been editing The Night Girl, thanks to Susan’s recommendations
- I’ve been doing work for my apartment broker client.
- My latest column for the Kitchener Post is now up.
I’ve been helped on these fronts by kind grandparents (especially Rosemarie, who is visiting this month), who have helped get the children off to school, dance classes and other appointments (many thanks)!
I feel good about these things.
But I may need to make more time to keep this blog active, just as I did back in February. Stay tuned…