By the time you read this, I will hopefully be pushing 80,000 words on The Night Girl. It continues to be a busy time here at the Bow household, even with the kids off at school. But at least we’re spending our time working on what we love. And cleaning. Actually, cleaning has taken sort of a back seat to things.
I’ve written a few more things since I last updated this list. These include:
- My latest Kitchener Post column, this one on the foolishness of maintaining two separate fully-funded education systems, one for the Catholics, and one for everyone else. It’s time to commit to a consistent approach: either all faiths should get their own provincially-standardized taxpayer-supported education system, or none of them should. Sadly, nobody seems to be advocating for the former, these days, and only the Green Party is advocating for the latter.
- A revision to the Transit Toronto article, “A Subway to York University and Beyond”.
- A revision to the Transit Toronto article, A History of Fares on the TTC.
- A revision to the Transit Toronto history of Danforth Carhouse and Garage.
- Another Kitchener Post column: Cambridge mayor’s comments on LRT aren’t constructive.