We’re heading into Ottawa for the next few days, to take in some museums and the tour of the parliament buildings. It’s a family excursion with us and the kids and grandma Rosemarie and grandpa Michael. It should be a good trip!
In writing news, I’ve finished off the edits for the three non-fiction books for kids that I started back in March. This brings my total number of non-fiction books to twenty-five!
In other news, the following writing pieces are now out:
- Kitchener Post: Small things can cause big problems, including stripped screws.
- Kitchener Post: Transit changes too much for residents using food bank.
- Kitchener Post: Devil is in the details for high-speed rail.
- Kitchener Post: Quebec voter turnout puts Ontario to shame.
- Kitchener Post: Harshness of winter gives way to wonders of spring.
- Kitchener Post: Regional debate shows we’re all in it together.